Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Gorricks – difference between open and sport
  • mccraque

If you think the protection is shite – try the racesport!

Yak

Going nowhere near those!

Probably my rubbish technique. I must smack my rear wheel off everything going. Will look at this over the winter.

crosshair
    Free Member

@Yak I had 4 flats at the Breacon Beast so I feel your pain!
    Thanks, was chuffed. Have raced something every Sunday since the first one so was hoping for an improvement.
    What pressure were you running?

Yak

20psi tubeless. I’m 10st. But that’s measured on my track pump that reads lower than my other pump. I’ve ruined 3 rears in about 5 or 6 rides recently. All on that bike when ridden hard. I can’t think when I ruined a tyre on my other bike – a ss inbred. Same pressures too.

mccraque

anyone know how to order the offical photos?

Painey
    Free Member

32nd in Open for me, which considering I haven’t raced in ages and the state of my fitness a month ago, I was pretty happy with. Apologies to anybody I held up on the climbs (tall chap on a Cannondale HT) never my forte!

Have to say the course was great. I raced previously at Crowthorne a few years back and then it was awful, vowed never to return but very glad I did.

faustus

mccraque – the photographer has instructions on the first photo of each album in flickr. You transfer £5 via paypal to his email address, and he sends the photo (did mine this morning).

Go to his flickr account by using link from previous round, all the photos are in a fresh album there…

I really liked the course too, glad it was mainly natural trail surface. Labyrinth aside, I preferred it to the rest of the trails at Swinley, with it’s awful hardpack gravel raised pavement.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Gorricks – difference between open and sport’ is closed to new replies.