Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Gorrick Enduro Course – what's it like?
  • mdb
    Free Member

Doing the Gorrick Enduro for the first time this Sunday and not ridden there before so what should i expect?

Looks like some light rain due over the weekend so how will the course run as a result?

allthepies
    Free Member

Will probably be in near perfect condition I would think as long as it doesn’t rain on the day. Take plenty of drink/nibbles, it’s a tough course 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If it’s like the one last year it’s about 10 miles a lap 33/33/33 singletrack/fireroad/doubletrack.

Seemed to link together prety much every climb at Swinley that I’d otherwise avoid on a normal ride! The technical bits arent really long enough or technical enough to give you advantage on a FS bike unless the guy your trying to drop is on a crosser.

p.s. there was a forecast for ‘light rain’ last time, conditions got so bad that the winner only managed 6 laps!

DT78
    Free Member

Lol. weather was shocking last year, funny to look back. I managed 3 laps, with a very expensive repair bill – both brake pads were down to the metal, had the worse chain suck in the world denting the frame, snapped the chain so had to continue as single speed, knackered front brake piston and bottom bearing on my headset.

The course *would* have been great in the dry!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Gorrick Enduro Course – what's it like?’ is closed to new replies.