Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Gore tex snowboarding gloves – any bargains about?
  • jools182
    Free Member

Looking for a new pair hopefully in the sale

Anyone know of any bargains?

DezB
    Free Member

I have a brand new pair of Level gloves I’ll sell ya 😉 Not sure if they’re actually Gore Tex, but can give details later if you want.

[edit]
    Same as these

peterfile
    Free Member

Not sure if it interests you, but worth considering TuffBags?

A goretex shell, so you can wear anything you like underneath. Best thing is, they never soak up water and if you damage them it’s cheaper to replace the shell than a whole mitt.

You can change to suit conditions – eg if it’s really cold stick some thick gloves on underneath or if it’s spring snowboarding you can just have liners on.

Also means you can take them off to take a photo etc without having bare hands exposed.

I use them for everything, including some winter mountaineering stuff when not pulling on axes and they’re surprisingly tough.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dereknightrider
    Free Member
    duffle
    Free Member

I believe there is some on the site that shan’t be named but if you were to be in pursuit of sport you shall find!!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Other waterproof materials are available….!

(Disclaimer – I’m off skiing this morning. in TNF Gore Tex gloves! 😉 Well, they were free. )

tthew

Sealskins have an outlet/end of line page of their website. IIRC everything on there is priced at 12 quid.

Sealskins outlet where not everything is 12 quid, but all the gloves are.

pk13

I took a pair of seal skin mittens as a back up. I used them for 2 days as my north face mitts got a little warm for the conditions.
    The seal skin mitts where very good for the price £15. no inner padding let them down a bit.
    my north face mitts are fantastic i was very impressed with them.

nedrapier

german army mitts – leather palmed goretex membrane from Cissbury trading on Amazon – £14.

There are some swedish army mitts on there two. Smallest size is “Large” which is Massive. I’m 5’11 and they come up to my elbows.

Next week I shall be rocking Black Diamond Pilot gloves for the up, with Ortovox boiled wool mitts on top for the down. Will be interesting to see how they fare.

jools182
    Free Member

Many thanks everyone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Gore tex snowboarding gloves – any bargains about?’ is closed to new replies.