Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Gore Tex Camo Jacket???
  • Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Do any of you know where I can get a gore tex biking jacket in "Camo" colors?

The only thing I have seen that comes close is the Gore Cosmos Plus windstopper jacket. Any body got one of these? What do you think?

Any ideas??

ken_shields
    Free Member

they had some in various sizes in Evans in Milton Keynes on Wednesday last week. Might be worth giving them a call

Xscape MK
    602 Marlborough Gate
    Milton Keynes
    Buckinghamshire
    MK9 3XS

01908 550 723

Fop
    Free Member

Search on E-bay and you'll find loads of army surplus goretex stuff. Very cheap compared to bike/hiking specific brands.

tinsy
    Free Member

Lots on here using ex army gore text trousers cut down as waterproof shorts, maybe if you have a surplus store near you the jackets might work?
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/S-2000-MVP-Goretex-DMP-Camo-Combat-Jacket-170-96-W551_W0QQitemZ260488784578QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_Militaria_LE?hash=item3ca6576ac2

mr_mills
    Free Member

I've got a Cosmo (in plain green though – camo is more expensive). Had its first outing yesterday in a very wet and windy peak district and it kept me nice and warm and fairly dry with just a merino base layer underneath. Temperature outside was about 5C. I found it much better than a 'proper' waterproof as I didn't boil then freeze in my own condensation.

accu
    Free Member

I got the gore cosmos plus windstopper camo jacket….
    bought it from ebay (new, from shop)..
    very good , was surprised about quality and detailing…
    have it a bit longer than a year now and its got heavy use last fall/winter/spring …no problems so far,expensive but good
    really can recomend it..

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

cheers guys!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Got a couple of issue ones kicking about somewhere…

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

I've got the Camo Gore Cosmo Plus…

Very nice jacket, but sometimes wish it had a "dropped-tail" like other biking jackets.

Evans stock it, and will do price matches with any online dealer (Not Ebay).

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Teeto – can you mail me some pics? (if you want rid that is)

LeeW

You can get them from bikeplus online, I think they have 10% off at the moment too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Gore Tex Camo Jacket???’ is closed to new replies.