Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Gore Fusion II anyone using one ?
  • shredder
    Free Member

Anybody using this jacket how good is it ?

Thanks

Gary_M
    Free Member

Not the fusion 2 but I've used the fusion 1 for the last two winters. Fantastic riding jacket, most waterproof, breathable jacket I've evr used. Very comfortable but pretty warm – I usually wear it from November to February. Only issue I had was with the cuff adjuster coming apart, no big deal it's just the rubber outer peeled away but it's purely cosmetic.

It's such a great jacket that I look forward to wearing it again every year.

shredder
    Free Member

Thanks Gary what makes it warmer over any other Gore-Tex shell ?

organic355
    Free Member

Ive got one in black for the MTB, best jacket I ever bought, considering getting he bright green one for xmas for commuting!!!

expensive but well worth the money.

The body mapping technology keeps you warm in the right places, or so the marketing blurb says 🙄

Gary_M
    Free Member

It's got all sorts of fancy panels that do different things, some of them are for warmth, stretch, etc. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another if this one fell apart – not that it's close to that.

foxyrider
    Free Member

How MUch?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Well worth it though, although I bought a 2007 version for half price in October 2008.

organic355
    Free Member

cheapest I have seen them is £200 here: http://www.lexs.co.uk/Default.aspx?ProductId=20590 but all sold out.

organic355
    Free Member

comfort mapping tells you all about it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSA6Z4lwNwA&feature=player_embedded

mcboo
    Free Member

I've got the more basic one, Path….cost about £100 I think. Just a Goretex shell but very high quality, nice fit, very happy with it.

Am a big fan of Gore really. Best bang for the buck in all things bike gear.

organic355
    Free Member

I just tried to find a pic of the purple ladies version and googled "gore lady fusion" with some interesting results!! 😯

Gary_M
    Free Member

Really, all I got was a Gore Fusion Jacket.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Gore Fusion II anyone using one ?’ is closed to new replies.