Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Gore don't seem very helpful with warranty issue. Other's experience?
  • flanagaj
    Free Member

I recently sent my Gore Fusion jacket and trousers to Lancashire Sports Repairs as they were wetting out badly. LSR sent them back with a detailed report explaining that after carrying out the Seuter test on both items they sent them back and told me there is no point reproofing the items as the fabric is so saturated. They have told me the seams are fine.

I spoke with Gore who then told me to contact Evans Cycles. Evans told me they would not accept the trousers as the warranty is 2 years on Gore bike wear.

This contradicts the Gore warranty period and I am now feeling like Gore are not interested. I would happily swallow this if I used these day in day out, but they have not been used much.

With other garments I have always been able to send them straight back to the manufacturer, but in this instance I seem to be passed from pillar to post.

Both Evans and Gore have said ‘Send some photos’, but given I have a detailed report from LSR I just want to send them back to Gore for them to investigate.

Anyone have a Gore contact here in the UK who I could speak with directly rather than the 0800 number which just results in an email exchange?

Thanks

steviep
    Free Member

Good luck! My wife has had issues with some very uncomfortable bib shorts and has got absolutely nowhere.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Gore don't seem very helpful with warranty issue. Other's experience?’ is closed to new replies.