Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Gore Alp X II Waterproof cycling jacket…….any comments?
  • SiB
    Free Member

Anyone own this jacket, recommended?

Thanks

njee20
    Free Member

It's good, don't use it in summer as I find I still sweat like a pig! Good in winter though, folds to a sensible size for carrying too.

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Great jacket, I've found it much more breathable than my Altura React jacket. Completely waterproof, folds down small, perfect.

MisterP
    Free Member

great if you have long arms! no body generally makes tops with long enough arms but gore products are great!
    agree with the sweaty comment. no pit zips so can get hot as only vents are along the zip, but very very waterproof…

def recommended…

Xan
    Free Member

I've just bought one and love it. If you are near a Alpine look in there, I got mine for £100

RustySpanner

Hello SiB.

The one currently on the website,has only been available over the last couple of months. Major difference appears to be that the new one has a roll away hood concealed in the collar and the price has gone up a bit.

The one I have is the original Alp X, without the hood, and it's great. Good fit, very breathable so far, totally waterproof and very well made.

flyingfox
    Free Member

Amazing, I love mine and have worn it in summer too but only with base layer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Gore Alp X II Waterproof cycling jacket…….any comments?’ is closed to new replies.