Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Gore Alp X
  • rascal
    Free Member

To cut a long story short, I’m after a convertible softshell – Windstopper or similar.
    Been looking at TNF Dirt Track at £90 – general consensus on here is it’s good kit.
    However, the main guy in Biketreks convinced me the Alp X is THE nuts and will last forever.
    Tried it on and now I want one – badly. Really struggling with it’s insane price tag though…could you justify spending £170 on a bike jacket? Am I mad even thinking about it?

njee20
    Free Member

I’ve got an Oxygen, a Phantom and 2 Assos 851s, really like soft shells. Google suggests the Alp X can be had for nearer £100, so why not either buy online, or ask if they’ll match.

shredder
    Free Member

I have the Alp X SO and it’s brilliant got mine for just over a £100 by shopping round.
    Very versatile by adjusting layering underneath and looms like it will last a long time.

DT78
    Free Member

Bought an alp x last year to ride through winter, very pleased. Started a bit of an expensive obsession with gore kit. Slowly replacing all my old endura / dhb stuff….

tomasis
    Free Member

ive been reading around about warm clothes. I think Gore Bike Wear is something I’d choose, I dont afford to try other brands. BikeRadar gives highest ratings for the brand.

Im riding aggresive enduro even considers to run under cold Swedish winter. Is the Alp-X 2.0 is to go for? (just to be sure)

iainc

recently bought a Phantom, for rides when not quite cold enough for Stealth – impressed so far

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gore Alp X’ is closed to new replies.