Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • GORDON C*CKS UP AGAIN!!!
  • organic355
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8649012.stm

FUNNIER IS THE INTERVIEW WITH THE WOMAN AFTERWARDS!!

Talkemada
    Free Member

Somebody have a word please… 🙄

KINGTUT
    Free Member

We know.

kimbers

ORGANIC355 C*CKS UP AGAIN!!!

organic355
    Free Member

what did I miss?

wwaswas

YOU WERE SO BUSY SHOUTING YOU MISSED THIS:

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/anyone-watching-sky-news

calm down, it's only politicians.

jon1973
    Free Member

This

Starting a subject thread on here which is the same as one that already exists puts you on a par with a pedophile with some people. 🙄 Ignore them

wwaswas

"pedophile"

someone who's very keen on pedals?

jon1973
    Free Member

"pedophile"

someone who's very keen on pedals?

Whatever, you still shout too loudly and say nothing. 😆

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Both spellings are accepted.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I didn't think it was ever acceptable?

kimbers

are we not all pedalphiles?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

he Southern Yeti – Member

I didn't think it was ever acceptable?

It's not, people should do a search on before they post this type of thread.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Oh he's made a sincere heartfelt apology! Bollocks Brown is a control freak and he meant what he said, heat of the moment what tosh. brown is clearly back pedalling and it confirms all the talk about the way he treats his own staff and people around him. He is false and cannot be believed, Labour are panicking now and Brown has driven the final nail in his coffin. Good riddance.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

flippinheckler, can you put your post on the 'proper' thread, this one isn't the proper one, it's a pale imitation.

BermBandit
    Free Member

Brown is a control freak and he meant what he said

No opinion one way or another as I've not seen it, but two things spring immediately to my mind.

1) Shame that this will now detract from proper discussion of the real and significantly improtant issues
    2) I love the way you are able to make up your own alternate reality flippinheckler. Absolutely no evidence to back that statement up, but who cares eh?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Kingtut 🙄 who do you think you are a pale imitation of Mandelson. 😉

It has been widely report by cabinet & ex cabinet members and civil servants of how brown behaves, how is that an alternative reality. Brown was caught by surprise and his encounter with this lady was not engineered by the Labour party officials he has been caught out.

organic355
    Free Member

It's not, people should do a search on before they post this type of thread.

People who sit at home on this forum all day, watching sky news maybe, people that have real jobs and only 1/2 and hour for lunch, who dont have time to read every thread and think they would like to share a news storey with a (sometimes) friendly forum, really dont have the time, or the inclination for that.

lets just Move on eh?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ahhh KT you're talking about starting threads on stuff that's already on here.

jon1973
    Free Member
    sharkbait
    Free Member

Intersting to see how people that are to meet Mr Brown should effectively be vetted beforehand so that they don't ask anything that may be a bit awkward – I'm guessing this is the same for all party leaders though.
    He obviously didn't like being put on the spot and this event will no doubt will lose him some votes.

DezB
    Free Member

As I said in the other thread

allthepies
    Free Member

callmedave has been heckled/challenged at least twice this week by Joe public. At least he has the PR nouse to ensure the mic is off before calling them cnúts 😆

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Just shows Gordon Brown is incapable of answering reasonable questions, apparently he is on his way to apologies to Mrs Duffy in person, is he going to bribe her by wavering the tax on her pension and bribing bulling convicing her to say on TV she will vote Labour after all.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘GORDON C*CKS UP AGAIN!!!’ is closed to new replies.