Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Gopro hero 6 and Quik for desktop
  • dougiedogg
    Free Member

Hi there I just got myself a GoPro and I’m having issues with the quik editor not playing video. I have had a look on the rest of the web for answers but none of them have worked. I have windows 10 and the intel graphics card both on the latest versions.

Has anyone successfully got this software to work or will I just forget it and use windows movie maker?

orangespyderman

Yes – it absolutely should work. Have you contacted GoPro?

akira

Not had any issues with it, turn it off and back on again?

JackHammer

Could be that the laptop is struggling to process the video. I have a i5 cpu, 16gb ram and 6gb gpu and sometimes it it struggles with the HD footage off my Hero Session. Whether that’s the crappy program or the hardware is hard to say.

I would make sure the laptop’s drivers are all update, you have very little running in the background and the laptop is running at full power/plugged into the mains.

You said intel gpu so it’ll be the “onboard” or cpu graphics driver. Could be too much for it to cope with.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

Have you tried GoPro studio as opposed to Quik editor? They come as part of the same package but are separate editing software.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Gopro hero 6 and Quik for desktop’ is closed to new replies.