Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • GoPro footage from Chatel 2013
  • torihada
    Free Member

At times there were 20 of us bombing around the PDS area last summer (based in Chatel for a week). Waaaay too many to organise, never again. Good time had by all though.

[video]http://youtu.be/uVav9KdHtGs[/video]

Mole
    Free Member

Enjoyed that. Did the guy at the end break his ankle?

kendo954
    Free Member

Lol random

Mate is standing by the gap jump in his Troy lee pyjamas at 2.50 ish

radrob
    Free Member

Enjoyed that great vid

billysugger
    Free Member

Fakin ew, jellied eews gavna?

Good stuff boys.

Need to set my ring tone to cow bell, good reminder when times are tough.

torihada
    Free Member

Mole – Member
    Enjoyed that. Did the guy at the end break his ankle?

worse: snapped his achilles tendon.

Fakin ew, jellied eews gavna?

Good stuff boys.

I know, I’ve ended up riding with a bunch of cockney chancers. 😉

Actually the groups probably 80% ‘saaarvarn’, couple of midlanders, a german, an italian, and a couple of proper northerners and they’re all game for a laugh.

bigh
    Free Member

Nicevid, we’re making a return visit this year. Great event and amazing choice of places to ride

mattbilliard
    Free Member

Great vid, this year will be by 4th year. My 1st year I ruptured my Achilles, straight over the bars and landed on my feet – not pleasant. Wife not happy

thegman67

I snapped my Achilles tendon doing the gap jump at Ae forest. Hope he is doing well

torihada
    Free Member

thegman67 – Member
    I snapped my Achilles tendon doing the gap jump at Ae forest. Hope he is doing well

He is. I thought he’d be out of action for longer; but after operation in August and subsequent casts, he’s been back on the bike since December and re-building fitness, ready for an Alps return.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Enjoyed that.

Did he snap it purely on landing pressure on pedal ? I didn’t see him put a foot down.

I like the “J C I wouldn’t come down ‘ere boyz” whilst everyone rides around him effortlessly 🙂

torihada
    Free Member

Enjoyed that.
    Did he snap it purely on landing pressure on pedal ? I didn’t see him put a foot down.
    I like the “J C I wouldn’t come down ‘ere boyz” whilst everyone rides around him effortlessly

Flat landing on the pedals.

The guy at the end is one of the best riders in the park: he hit all the big stuff in Chatel, but he’s less happy on the techy stuff.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘GoPro footage from Chatel 2013’ is closed to new replies.