Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • GoPro 2 vs 3
  • scotroutes

So – that pop-up sale site is doing Hero 2’s for £192 (with a Kingston 8GB card) and I’ve a chunk of credit to use up. Is the 3 a significant enough upgrade given that anything I film will be viewed on PC monitors and the like anyway?

jam-bo

I bought a hero3 white for £180. from action cameras with a £20 discount code from a blog I found somewhere.

same as the hero2 but in a smaller case and built in wifi.

scotroutes

That code isn’t valid for that camera

Nice find though – off to do some searching

jam-bo

it worked for me a week ago.

scotroutes

Sorry! Action Cameras discount codes are not valid with this product.

looks like you got “in.before.the.lock” 😆

CraigW
    Free Member

In terms of image quality, the Hero 3 White is equivalent to the original HD Hero, while the Hero 3 Silver is equivalent to the HD Hero 2. So the Hero 2 may be a bit better than the Hero 3 White.

Though the Hero 3 is a bit smaller/lighter. And the built in wifi is very useful for using my phone as a remote control.

jam-bo

In terms of image quality, the Hero 3 White is equivalent to the original HD Hero, while the Hero 3 Silver is equivalent to the HD Hero 2. So the Hero 2 may be a bit better than the Hero 3 White.

I think its the hero3 white is a repackaged hero2,
    the hero2 silver is a cut down version of the black.

njee20
    Free Member

Higher resolution stills on the Hero 2, I thought the 2 was more like the silver.

xanboy
    Free Member

The HD 3 white is comparable to the original HD hero and the HD 2 is pretty much the same specs as the HD 3 silver

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘GoPro 2 vs 3’ is closed to new replies.