• This topic has 25 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by nickc.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Google Street View Car
  • andyg1966

Just followed the street view car for 1/2 mile or so. I think it was recording because I followed all the away around a roundabout twice!

Any idea how long before they publish pictures.

orena45

Depends on location really, anywhere between 3 – 12 months I think

globalti
    Free Member

So you’ve got 3 months to cook up an alibi?

andyg1966

Some people might want an alibi, I just want to say “thats me!”

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Now which one of you was it?

v8ninety

What a deliciously ironic street name! 😆 8)

andyl
    Free Member

Or which was which? 😀

shermer75
    Free Member

Just followed the street view car for 1/2 mile or so. I think it was recording because I followed all the away around a roundabout twice!

…or hoping you’d go away

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Now which one of you was it?

Binners.

The one on the left of the photo, that is.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Doesn’t guarantee you’re recorded. I was behind one for two miles and never I graced Streetview.

allthepies
    Free Member
    thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Is that Corbyn?

allthepies
    Free Member

Yup.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Is that Corbyn?

The man has NO SHAME! How dare he, how very dare he even think of making a statement like that.

The stem spacer disgrace!

Tyres under inflated, bar tape falling off. I bet his valves don’t line up with the logos as well.

Grrr.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I bet his valves don’t line up with the logos as well.

Aligned slightly too far to the left for you flashy?

jekkyl

at least he’s on a british bike. (yes I know they are now owned by a dutch company)

dirtyrider
    Free Member

zooms broken

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I like Corby, mostly because he fulfill s the great British tradition of the slightly political off center grandparent. I’d like to think that somewhere in the Tory party there’s a racist nana as the Ying to Corbyn’s yang.

grahamt1980

Racist nana? I would say that covers most of them, i personally would use something stronger than nana to describe them though

pondo

I’m on streetview (or was), had a car go the other way when driving home. Saw it coming, gave it a wave, and it looks like I’m trying to hide my big pasty face from the world.

Being on streetview is very over-rated, IMHO.

myti
    Free Member

I was using Street view to try to see the house number for a property I had visited for work and whilst scrolling up the street there I was standing next to my van with my dog outside another property. Hadn’t seen the car go past either. I was much amused!!

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Thought I got filmed by a street view boat in Venice 5 years ago… Yes they had one. Looked for a year or so afterwards… Didn’t make the cut…. 🙁

convert

My father was on street view outside his house. After he died it was quite nice still seeing him stood there, watching the world. Much like real life it’s been refreshed and life has moved on.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

You know you can rewind streetview imagery, right? He might still be there, just not the default view.

convert

Oh, I didn’t. Thanks. I’ll go play.

nickc

I saw a Tom Tom version of the same thing a while ago on a back road, he looked lost…

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Google Street View Car’ is closed to new replies.