Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Google Play Gift Cards – Does any one use them?
  • mrben101
    Free Member

Got given £75 worth of Google Play gift cards when I left my last job from a very kind client.

However – I don’t have any google devices to buy stuff from, prefer to by physical copies of music and you can’t spend them on hardware so they have sat on the side for the last 3 months.

Any ideas what I could spend them on? Or do I stick them on eBay and get what I can for them?

Feel a bit guilty selling them as they were a gift.

muggomagic

You could rent a load of movies from Google play store.

mrben101
    Free Member

I thought of that but I’d need to buy another device to be able to watch them on our TV. :/

Jamie
    Free Member

Feel a bit guilty selling them as they were a gift.

Then re-gift them?

muggomagic

You could watch them on the laptop/PC and plug the TV in as the monitor.

Sounds like you just want rid of them, so I’d be happy to offer you £10 for them.

jam1e
    Free Member

Create a Google Play account, use them to order a chromecast and then rent films out via the website and watch them on the telly 😀

mrben101
    Free Member

@Jamie – not THAT guilty 😉

@muggomagic – True. Hadn’t thought about plugging the TV in to the TV. £55 inc postage for £75 of gift cards and they are all yours!

@Jam1e – Last time I looked you couldn’t pay for hardware with the vouchers.

Thanks for the ideas everyone.

Think after all that I’ll just going to sell them for what I can get and buy something I want with the cash 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Google Play Gift Cards – Does any one use them?’ is closed to new replies.