Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Google Calendar events and Android
  • muzzle
    Free Member

Morning,

I’ve changed my working hours and have a number of shorter days; I’ve marked certain blocks of my former working day as ‘busy’ to avoid colleagues scheduling meetings etc at those times. All these additional events are cluttering up my Android calendar and widget on my phone though; is there any way to show these blocked-out times to other people, but hide them in my own calendar?

Thanks!

Cougar

You can have multiple calendars, and show / hide at will. Not sure as that helps you directly though, you’d need to move the stuff you want to see into a different calendar. I’m not aware of a way of hiding subsets.

I have a work calendar and a personal (shared with OH) calendar, so I can choose not to have all my work stuff cluttering up my personal mobile. Ditto people’s birthdays, public holidays and such are all separate.

shadthebad
    Free Member

Log into your calendar from a web browser and click on the “Cog” in the top right hand corner, select settings.

In the new page, select the Labs tab and there are a few options that should help you out.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Google Calendar events and Android’ is closed to new replies.