Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Goodbye commute, hello commute.
  • nedrapier

Been cycling to work for 4 and a half years, just ridden home for the last time. 😐 Boxes all packed, moving to the provinces tomorrow morning.

The Peregrine will now be a leisure bicycle. Well done, it was great. (thread from a year and a bit ago – http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/commuting-by-bike-a-happy-3-year-adds-up )

I’ll be keeping a crappy bike at Waterloo and riding a few miles across town to work after getting the train in. Anyone in London or nearish with a SS-able 26in frame and rigid forks, let me know!

Big plans for the time on the train though! Weighty, mind-expanding books, foreign languages, one a month probably. Or sleep!

And a house with a garden, a garage and rides from the door. 😀

takisawa2

Wow, was that really a year ago…
    That was a good thread.
    Enjoy the provinces. 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Sounds a good plan, and excuse to buy a Brompton!

Gotama
    Free Member

Yep, Brompton’s are excellent for that sort of thing. I used to go from waterloo up to bond st on mine.

dknwhy

Hi OP, I’ve got a converted 26er singlespeed giant xtc 3.5 going if you’re interested?
    Needs grips and pedals but apart from that it’s complete. Not rigid fork but has lockout.

kcal

enjoy your new commute. Enjoyed trading stories of Peregrines!

theotherjonv

I’m selling a charge plug ss/fixie. Not 26, but would be an ideal semi-hipster for London whizzing. Search my back threads for details, couple of weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Goodbye commute, hello commute.’ is closed to new replies.