Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Good Xmas Day Recommendations for the Perfect Family Day?
  • Lesanita2
    Free Member

Our first Xmas day with visitors (only the in laws). Wife and 2 kids.

Wife is fab and loves organising, but the is heavily pregnant and tired, so I’m thinking I’d better have some contingency up my sleeve.

So far… nice breakfast, knock on elderly neighbours door, church for sing song (they don’t mind me only going once a year. Best karaoke of the year imho), few pressies opened slowly and we all try to guess what it is, tv 4 hours max inc queens speech, scrabble, play with kids toys (potentially feigning interest).), food, email everyone after too much drink, sleep, walk….

Not forgetting that we shouldn’t try too hard as it is possible to have fun all year.

Hope you all share some love. Apologies to all those dreading tomorrow, hope you find some magic.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Distance works best after that enough alcohol to be honest. On top of that if they are not staying with you then they can politely leave…

surfer
    Free Member

A run in the morning and at least an hour or twos walk in the afternoon to avoid going stir crazy!

I’m a nicer person to be around if I get some “air”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Good Xmas Day Recommendations for the Perfect Family Day?’ is closed to new replies.