Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Good Stuff at GT
  • Kahurangi

I’m back exploring my new backyard of the Tweed since my last thread (http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/inners-this-weekend). Had some fun doing the XC then Alistair Lees and Mince Baby Mince. Eyed up the DH tracks and they look loads of fun, will be back with my FF helmet for them though.

I’m going to get a ride in maybe Friday morning and Saturday morning and would love some heads up where to find The Good Stuff at GT. The Mrs has never riddent he black but it’s more of the same really.

I’m browsing trailforks to put together a better idea this time (obv relying on phone based info for route-finding wasn’t such a great idea 😳 ) and marking up a printed map.

Starting with the Black loop I’m thinking of adding in Zorro, Hush Hush and then some Brown Trout.

Nothing beats a local recommendation (or even a friendly guide) though.

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

For a challenge. Black climb. Ews stage 14 from mast down ho chi min and zoom or bust all the way to janets brae then up red down spooky turn left to broon trout the rest of black home. We did this 4 weeks ago nearly 30 miles of fun

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Good Stuff at GT’ is closed to new replies.