Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Good service shout…
  • takisawa2

To Tredz.co.uk

Folk are quick to shout about poor service.
    So I thought I’d shout about good service for once.
    Fast & effecient.
    Cheers Tredz.

pondo

Folk are quick to shout about poor service. So I thought I’d shout about good service for once.

I like this. 🙂

Muke
    Free Member

Managed to loose the connection port rubber cover on my Edge 200, emailed Garmin about buying a replacement and they sent me one out FOC.
    Thank you

Jamie
    Free Member

Tredz took a week to post, but it was free delivery I guess

stevede
    Free Member

Here’s my thread from earlier – big up the dmr/upgrade http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/credit-where-its-due-dmrupgrade-bikes
    Other top companies/people I’ve dealt with over the years:
    Dan Stanton
    Hope
    Paul from Cotic
    Orange – Ben was awesome dealing with my knackered Five frame.
    I’ve even had good service from crc whenever things have gone wrong with stuff I’ve bought from there, point one podium pedals were replaced without issue after the bearings failed (not like for like though, I chose well second time).

choppersquad
    Free Member

Can I big-up Mojo?
    Ordered a metal bushing for my Yeti only to receive the wrong size. When I questioned it they realized that it was actually a Yeti stock part only and I would have to order it from Yeti……but, not only did I get to keep the bushes they sent (which fitted another linkage on the bike) but Mojo machined me some new bushes specially to fit, for free.
    Top company!

molgrips
    Free Member

I’ve complained to Cateye (via the excellent On Your Bike of London) about the rubber bit from the (also excellent) rear light I bought that fell off and got lost – let’s see how good Cateye are!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Good service shout…’ is closed to new replies.