Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Good seafood restaurants /Pubs in and around Falmouth
  • tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Any suggestions for a friends parents, they’re visiting area at Feb half term?
    They enjoy good food and wine and a decent budget.
    Richard

longmover
    Free Member

The Hut next to the chain locker has always done reasonable food.

UrbanHiker
    Free Member

Falmouth is an unusual place, it actually welcomes people buying take aways and taking them into pubs. This should be done at least once, just to experience the strange feeling.

For something more conventional, the Star and Garter (I think) is mine and the other halfs favourite. Great harbour views, cracking food, real ale and great friendly atmosphere. Sometimes a bit noisy (but mostly not), but that can be said for any of the pubs really.

Having said all that, in true internet expert style, I’m not really a local so could be way off the mark!

colin9

The Wheelhouse for freshly landed seafood, best place in town. Tiny place like somebody’s front room. It’s seafood only (crab, mussels, scallops etc) and chips and wine. Need to book probably a week in advance for half term. Well worth it.

colin9

Also The Hut (as suggested by Longmover) for a more varied menu. Should just be able to walk in there.

ska-49
    Free Member

For something a bit special- The Pandora Inn and sit outside on the pontoon for a while.

Pub grub- Jacobs Ladder has a fantastic cook. Homemade pizza is amazing!

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Thanks all keep suggestions coming please

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Good seafood restaurants /Pubs in and around Falmouth’ is closed to new replies.