Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Good rides near Southport?
  • chipsngravy
    Free Member

Looking for a good MTB ride within 1.5 hours of Southport. First idea is a trip down to Coed Llandegla. I would like to stay more local to Southport? What’s Delamere like?

Thanks in advance.

Vortexracing

Rivington is only 1/2hour or so away.

bones76
    Free Member

I don’t think there is much happening around your way, am not to far away from you after moving to be with GF and new born and it seems pretty flat, though am from lakes so have been spoilt, as vortex says Rivington not far away and i done a ride with a group around Abbey Village which was OK but nothing special in regards the ride though good crack with the lads. I have never been to Delamere but let me know what its like if you go, I have decided to take up CX for the winter as my MTN bike days are looking pretty much over for now. 🙁

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I’m near you in ormskirk.It’s all road stuff around here.Rivington is our mtb area only 20 miles away.Delamere is different again, it’s all forest stuff but gets very muddy so we prefer it when the.muds froze or when that lot on the telly are whinging about drought conditions,which I think.last happened in march..One other thing with Delamere,a lot of it is on fireroads,you get a lot more out o.f the place if you know a local who can show youw where the trails dive off them

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Good rides near Southport?’ is closed to new replies.