Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Good places for stuffing our faces around Alnwick, please
  • Bunnyhop

Recommend some decent cafe’s, tea rooms, restaurants etc around Alnwick.

Thanks

towzer

we enjoyed the Red Lion, Alnmouth

metcalt

When I was last up that way I visited the Treehouse Restaurant in Alnwick gardens. A little expensive maybe but the food was good and dining in a treehouse appealed to my inner 5 year old 🙂

gravity-slave
    Free Member

The Treehouse is quite a cool place.

My mate recommended an ice cream parlour in Amble – Spirellis?

thenorthwind

South of Alnwick but great cafe in Felton. Can’t remember the name but it’s by the bridge and you can’t miss it.

The Ship Inn at Low Newton.

Decent fish and chips from the Hope and Anchor in Alnmouth, takeaway available so you can eat on the beach if it’s nice.

Barter Books (massive second hand book shop in an old station) in Alnwick has a cafe.

hp_source

Last time up there we found ourselves in the Strawberry Lounge, down a little passage of one of the main shopping streets. Food and drink were good, Scones were amazing!!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g504032-d2429560-Reviews-Strawberry_Lounge-Alnwick_Northumberland_England.html

ivorlott
    Free Member

If you like your tea, Earl Grey’s very own tea room at Howick Hall.

Best Hot Chocolate you will ever drink at Cabosse in Warkworth.

ton

the three wheatheads at Thropton used to be very nice.

jeffl

Only ever been in the tree-house restaurant with the kids but it’s really nice. We did book for lunch in the morning and it was fairly busy. Food was nice and appropriately priced.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Good places for stuffing our faces around Alnwick, please’ is closed to new replies.