Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Good Party Tricks
  • roach

Going out with the boys from work on friday and trying to think of ways to liven the night up. Any ideas?

Any joke stuff from the tinterweb etc?

uplink
    Free Member

Freckles?

Stoner
    Free Member

I can snort a condom up my nose and pull it back out through my mouth.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

If you need to think of ways of enjoying yourself in the pub with your mates from work, find yourself some new mates…

gravitydroppersrock
    Free Member

sound like a mushroom roach!

Stoner
    Free Member

nice preaching there, mastiles.

Keep up the good work

🙂

roach

Magic ones, now that’s a thought! 🙂

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Musical Chairs, pass the parcel, pin the tail on the donkey, take a Pauls Daniels Magic set with you?

FFS you’re going to the pub with mates, is it your fist time in a pub?

roach

mastiles: I did say work mates 🙄

roach

Fooking ell, there’s some grumpy **** on here today.

user-removed
    Free Member

Shooting cigarettes out of yer mates’ mouths from accross the room with a rubber band used to be my personal favourite. Except they’ve spoiled that with the smoking ban.

curiousorange
    Free Member

try searching you tube for

s

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Nails?

But yes, Freckles is also a “laugh”

roach

Anybody played Harry?

steve-g
    Free Member

MDMA?

llama

I used to know a chap whose party piece was to stuff 30 2p pieces in his foreskin. It chinked when he slapped it on the table.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I can snort a condom up my nose and pull it back out through my mouth.

Ewww…you can’t really can you? I hope you’ll be using a clean one from now on…

Stoner
    Free Member

well, I used to be able to.
    Strawberry flavour was good.

I havent tried it for a long time since having got married I cant remember the last time I owned a condom 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

LOL sorry – not much sleep last night (newborns) – getting a bit cranky!

It was said in jest though mind you! 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I cant remember the last time I owned a condom

‘Snot what your boyf told me the other night girl!

Actually for the OP, didn’t they do loads of pub bets on The Hustle – that BBC three show? You could try TouTube-ing for some of those type things. Might even win yourself a few squid.

stcolin
    Free Member

Whip your c0ck out and put in one of their drinks? At the bar.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Say that you’ve just got to go, Take your pint to the gents with you, while there, deposit a mars bar in it.

Return to bar, proudly saying, “Cubicles were full, never mind….Watch this…” and down it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Flash, the eighties are calling…they want their trick back! 😛

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

🙂

It’s one I first saw when jumping out of perfectly safe aeroplanes with some chaps who were sort of in the Navy. Grand bunch of drinkers!

They also did the one of subtly tipping Heinz Big Soup on the table, as if you’re throwing up, then asking for a spoon to tuck in to it!

Milkie
    Free Member

Drinking Games 😆

Left hand drinking, anyone caught drinking with their normal hand has to down the rest of the pint and buy themselves another.

Simon says, our version is doing the opposite to what simon is doing.. eg if he’s standing on right foot, drinking with left and left eye closed, then you would have to stand on your left foot, drink with right and close right eye…. With our version the only thing that isn’t opposite is drinking, you have to drink when Simon drinks.

Word game, I don’t know what its called we use famous people. David Beckham, next person has to say a name starting with B (first letter of surname). If you use a double (eg Zeneden Zadan) then you reverse the rotation (goes back to the person who just had it.. If you pause, stutter or anything other than saying the right name, you have to drink 3 fingers.

Fuzzy Duck… Can’t really remember, I’m usually quite drunk by this point.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

roach – Member
    Going out with the boys from work on friday and trying to think of ways to liven the night up. Any ideas?

Any joke stuff from the tinterweb etc?

You sound like a barrel of laughs, no need to look any jokes up FFS 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Fuzzy Duck… Can’t really remember, I’m usually quite drunk by this point.

Does he?

firestarter
    Free Member

i tried remembering a few from the forces days but im afraid id get banned for posting most of them lol

i did have a funny experience in the nz battalion once tho when they were trying to prove how tough they were. i challanged one of them to a drinking comp. he downed his bottle of whisky in one. i then told him hed won lol

some minor scuffles followed but fun was had by all (apart from the lad who thought it was a great idea to nail his foreskin to the table for some reason lol)

fubar
    Free Member
    gizzardman
    Free Member

Go into the toilets, put your cock through a beer mat then come out and say ‘Who threw that!’… works every time.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Good Party Tricks’ is closed to new replies.