Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • good pair of Gel fingerless Gloves for 50miles +
  • jacob46
    Free Member

Using a pair from Aldi £4 at the moment. There falling apart already after 3 rides. They say what ever touches the bike spend as much as poss so I don’t mind how much.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Specialized BG ones are great and last forever

somouk
    Free Member

Decathlon gloves are good and you can pick through their levels to decide on how much you want to spend.

richmtb

Another Specializeed fan here.

Just bought a new pair, the last pair lasted me 5 years before wearing through at the right hand thumb (which obviously isn’t a problem with fingerless versions!)

Tracey

Specialized ones have been good for years but just got some of the Scott ones in the Start cycles sale which are as good, and alot cheaper, but cant coment on how long they will last

pondo

Only ever buy cheap mitts and thus far I lose them before I wear them out.

MoreCashThanDash

Altura Pro Gel here.

The Aldi ones are great for commuting though

njee20
    Free Member

+1 for Spesh. The BG Gel is great.

monkfish
    Free Member

I use Gore ones and would buy again

hooli

Scott gloves always work well for me, both winter and summer. and they are cheap…like me 🙂

lunge

Spec ones are good if you must have gel padding, their full finger and fingerless gloves are very good. Personally I prefer a standard leather palm without gel bits and so use the cheap Planet-X ones but that doesn’t help you!

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Chiba Gel Comfort Mitts for me, whenever I eventually wear them out I just buy more. I do quite a lot of long rides and like plenty of padding.

flashes
    Free Member

Specialized BG ones are great but don’t last forever. I’ve worn through 2 pairs, but they’re good…………

jacob46
    Free Member

Any chance of a link to these specialized gloves. I’ve looked and come across a few but not sure if they are the ones. Or exact name description please?

tomkerton
    Free Member

I followed this advice and bought some Spesh BG for the Sportive I did yesterday.. £30 from Evans. No numb fingers excellent product. +1 from me and thanks for the advice.

njee20
    Free Member

Any chance of a link to these specialized gloves. I’ve looked and come across a few but not sure if they are the ones. Or exact name description please?

These ones

sillyoldman

Pearl Izumi Elite Gel are good for those with hand numbness.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘good pair of Gel fingerless Gloves for 50miles +’ is closed to new replies.