Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Good online fiamma retailers
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

Always a balance between service and price but looking for somewhere recommended to buy a fiamma f65 titanium case and grey fabric in the 300 320 or maybe the 400 (although I think the 320 more suitable) and brackets to suit my iveco daily

Google shows anything from 470-900 quid.

Like building an extension that seems like a huge variation to me to plump simply for the cheapest…+I’ve had some real issues with some suppliers (leisure shop direct currently taking 3 months to supply a heki mini frame)

Any where you guys have used for fiamma products you’d recommend ?

fadda

No idea if they’re still any good, but I got one for a T25 years ago, from Just Kampers…?

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I used Magnum motorhomes for mine, mainly as I had a discount from the SBMCC and was placing an order anyway.

RoterStern
    Free Member

I always use this German online retailer for camping equipment Fritz Berger. Though I am based in Germany they do ship to other countries and the service has always been good IME. Website all in German, though.

trail_rat
    Free Member

ooft asked this same question on the self build forum and came away with a 4m F45 off a van being broken(terminal rot and total engine failure) local to me for a very favourable price – also picked up a second seitz window for also a reasonable price from the same chap.

Happy bunny – even more so now i know that i can get brackets to roof mount an f45 rather than havign to make my own – wont be as fly as an f65 which holds to the roof profile but i can live with that given the rest of the aesthetics are hardly good.

bigblackshed

Agent Fiamma has always been spot on for us. Not the cheapest but fantastic to deal with, never a problem, and they know the products inside out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Good online fiamma retailers’ is closed to new replies.