Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Good News before Christmas
  • stumpy01

I posted this thread ages ago regarding some bint who reversed into my car in mid-July and then claimed that it was I who actually hit her stationary car.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/woman-reversed-into-my-car-now-claiming-i-hit-her-advice-please

Looked like it was going to a court hearing as her insurers were not willing to settle better than 50/50.
    But, have just had an e-mail through and they have decided to settle the claim in full – which I assume means that they must have backed down and it'll be a no-fault claim for me!!

Wahoo!! So that's £250 excess back and on top of that, I will be getting a refund from my insurers as I have had to renew my policy with only 2yrs NCD instead of 5 and an open claim that'll now be changed to non-fault claim. They have told me I'll get a refund for the full difference.
    That'll go some way to paying the balance remaining on the Stumpy when I pick it up!!

hainey
    Free Member

Moral of the story is always keep going with insurance claims, i had one involving a mobile crane that went into the back of me. Went on for 2 years but they eventually paid up in full.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Good News before Christmas’ is closed to new replies.