Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Good luck to my stepson!
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

He’s just off to Watford for his 3rd test/interview with Freightliner for a train drivers job. Really hope he gets the position, then he’ll end up on 40 odd K a year, buy his own place, then me & his Mum can go around & eat all his food, leave stuff lying around, use his garage to make a right mess of, leave doors open/lights on, put washing in the washer & just leave it, leave washing up in the sink, walk up & down his cream carpets with our shoes on & generally leave his house like a tip!

Good luck Michael! 😆

MoreCashThanDash

Rather worryingly, I was looking to open this thread but my mouse was pointing at the thread on Camerons aide and his legal issues when I clicked. I was initially impressed at your support for your stepson in the circumstances before the penny dropped….

Anyway, hope he gets it if it is what he wants.

ton

😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Bregante

Good luck to him! 😀

My lad yesterday in his first day in his new job.
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/rio-ferdinand-helps-kick-off-national-6768232

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Good luck to your lad Bregante! He’ll be right enough!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

AND I forgot to mention that my eldest lad has recently passed his exams which qualify him to investigate ‘accidents in a railway environment’
    Just hope they don’t meet in professional/unfortunate circumstances. 😐

project
    Free Member

Well done to all.

bearnecessities

That’s ace Breggers, top stuff & congrats to the lad!

That Rio chap isn’t what you’d call photogenic though.

user-removed
    Free Member

I seriously considered applying for one of those driver’s jobs – mate shared the link on Facebook. Tyneside freight with the odd overnighter? Probably a bit too long in the tooth to change careers but the salary is impressive!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I looked at it when I lived in Durham 12 years ago, with EWS, except all the positions were in Doncaster or further south. Still wish today that I’d gone further with it.

ThePinkster

Bregante – Member
    My lad yesterday in his first day in his new job.
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/rio-ferdinand-helps-kick-off-national-6768232

for a sec there I thought you were Rio Ferdinand’s dad. 😯

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Good luck to my stepson!’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts