Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Good fun/party Wii games? Or Wii games to play with inexperienced people…
  • poppa
    Free Member

I’m after a Wii game that both my wife and I can enjoy, and maybe use with friends round etc. She isn’t really in to ‘traditional’ computer games – i.e. violent shooting games or fighting – plus I would probably win too often at those 😕

We already have Boom Blox Bash Party which is great, but has been more or less exhausted. We also have Wario Ware Smooth Moves, which likewise was fun, but we are too familiar with.

EDIT: Also have Mario Kart, which I find tedious.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received…

epicsteve
    Free Member

Family Ski.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

raving rabbids.

anjs
    Free Member

Hours of fun to be had with sports resort

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

If someone can recommend some dancing style games that would also be great…

the-muffin-man

Wii Party is supposed to be very good fun – can’t comment personally yet as its sat on top of my wardrobe for my daughter on Xmas day!…

http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/wiiparty/review.html

Having a quick look on Amazon it seems to have gone up to stupid-o-price there!

But Play still have it at a OK price…
    http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/17468646/Wii-Party/Product.html?searchstring=wii+party&searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&urlrefer=search

Tracey

The family trainer extreme challenge ones are good fun

joolsburger
    Free Member

Sports and sports resort are pretty good especially the sword fighting and boxing.

poppa
    Free Member

I think Raving Rabbids is winning at the moment, based on some background research…

SuperScale20
    Free Member

I cannot really comment but have had to just purchase package for daughter (more money down the drain) and got wii party on eBay with additional remote for £38.95. Apparently supposed to be fun for all the family.

redthunder
    Free Member

If your a footy fan and dont take it to serious.

Fifa10 on the Wii is great… dare I say it almost Sensi Soccer fun.

Got duffed up by Bolton 🙁

Got my revenge on Bradford 🙂

£10 online 🙂

Boom Blox and Rabids are fun.

—-
    and

I wish there was a good 8 Ball pool game on the Wii 🙁

WTF
    Free Member

Just Dance and Just Dance 2
    Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party
    Mario Kart
    And of course Raymans Raving Rabbids either Go Home or Travel in Time.

HTH

J0N
    Free Member

+1 for boom blocks. Much fun.
    Is Buzz available on the Wii.

Mr.T
    Free Member

Let’s see… you’ve already mentioned Boom Blox Bash Party that is definitely one of the best multiplayer party / easy-to-pick-up games out there.

These are also fun titles that I own (bear in mind Metacritic can be quite harsh with it’s review percentages):

Raving Rabbids 2

Raving Rabbids TV Party – I’d only go for this if you have a Wii balance board though.

Wii Party – prices for this seem to have gone stoopid as it’s almost Christmas, really you should be looking at £25 for the game only or £30-ish with the remote included.

Titles I can’t personally vouch for but seem to get good reviews:

Super Mario Bros.

Donky Kong Country

Punch Out

poppa
    Free Member

Bought a three pack… Rayman Rabbids 1,2 and TV party for £13. Bargain tastic.

P.S there is no way I am buying a dancing game for my wife and risking being forced into playing it under the pretence of ‘Christmas cheer’.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Good fun/party Wii games? Or Wii games to play with inexperienced people…’ is closed to new replies.