Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Good elbow pads/guards that don't move while riding
  • gaz552
    Free Member

As the title says, I’ll looking some good elbow pads/guards that don’t move while riding.

I currently have a set of Demon d3o pads which are ok until I start hitting jumps and bumps etc then they work their way down to my forearms and are practically useless.
    They are of the stretchy material with silicone on the inside to stop them moving type (which doesn’t work).

I’ve looked at a few options like the Troy Lee Designs EG5550 which cover the forearm as well but sizing appears to be difficult. I don’t have huge arms or anything but when I measure I seem to be bigger than a lot of the sizing guides (leading me to believe I should take them with a pinch of salt).

Anthow , has anyone got any good suggestions for good arm pads that will stay put. (Ideally soft armour)

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I’m happy with my Fox Launch elbow and knee pads.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Go to bike shop. Try some pads. Then, buy the best fitting pads from said bike shop.

FWIW, I use Poc elbow pads, and Race Face knee pads. Non-matching shocker!

eulach

Don’t laugh, but 661 rhythm are way better than I would have thought. I actually bought them as arm warmers for winter biking (I come off a lot)but continued to use them all last summer (I still come off a lot). In hot weather they have good wicking properties and disperse the energy from big knocks really well. I will continue to recommend them until I hurt myself whilst wearing them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Good elbow pads/guards that don't move while riding’ is closed to new replies.