Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Good customer service / bad customer service
  • tjagain

The good – Hope again – I lost the pins for my old 6 pot calipers and they don’t have the right ones in the packs of pads anymore. emailed hope – they dug some out of their old spares box and sent them free off charge. top notch stuff

the bad – DHL Germany/ UK mail- ordered some parts from rose bikes. DHL Germany now sub contract UK deliveries to UK mail. Tracking site says delivery attempted and customer notified. complete lie. No notification left. Parts returned to rose bikes

The good again – Rose bikes – answered emails in English within ten mins and are going to send the parts again with UPS instead. Top service from them

edlong
    Free Member

Good – Garage Bikes: took mine and the wife’s bikes in, did a fabulous job of fixing various user-induced woes, returned them in perfect running order as promised. I guess there’s a reason they won the Singletrack award.

Bad: Virgin Media. It would take too long to explain and I’d get wound up.

imnotverygood

Bad: Virgin Media. It would take too long to explain and I’d get wound up.

+1 How about I asked them to disonnect our 2nd landline. I twice told them the number & at the end of the call I said “Just to confirm that it is the secondary line I am talking about: the number I want switched off is xxx” Yes they said. Guess which line they disconnected.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    docgeoffyjones

Good: Sainsbury’s always open a till for me when I have the kids with me and a lot of the checkout staff remember the names of my children. A feat I struggle with daily

Bad YODEL!!!!!!!!!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Good, Hope. My very little used lights wouldn’t charge after 2 years, sent them back & got them returned 3 days later with a new charger, sorted.
    Good, my LBS, got me some new XTR pedals even though the originals were 5 yrs old (I had to pay £12 or something cos theyd gone up in the time I’d had them)
    Bad, Talk Talk. Just useless.

chakaping
    Free Member

Tangent – has anyone actually had good service from an ISP?

edlong
    Free Member

has anyone actually had good service from an ISP?

plusnet. Been with them for years. Maybe once every 5 years or so my connection slows down, I let them know, it gets sorted.

Coyote
    Free Member

Good – Ikea Customer Services. Couldn’t do enough for me when an online order didn’t do quite according to plan.

Bad – Vodafone and HMRC. Both equally useless and customer non-centric.

Harry_the_Spider

Good – Airfix, Ovo, Oakley, Casio

Bad – NPower, BT

Flaperon

Good: Wahoo.
    Bad: Virgin East Coast. In fact, bad is something of a compliment considering how terrible they actually are.

Rich_s

Good – virgin West coast. When stuff goes wrong it just gets sorted. Especially first class.

Bad – vw and inchcape. “Really sorry your car is worthless in less than 7 years. Would you like to buy a new one?”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Good customer service / bad customer service’ is closed to new replies.