Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Good customer service report – www.pedalon.co.uk
  • belugabob
    Free Member

Thought I’d be positive today, so here’s a happy tale of a UK company that understands how to give good service.

I ordered some tyres from Pedalon, on Sunday evening.
    On Monday morning I got a call from a guy called Josh, to tell me that there had been a mixup, and that they didn’t have the tyres in stock after all.
    He said that the tyres were on order, would be with them in 3-5 days, and could be with mea day or two after that. I wasn’t in a great rush, and the price was good, so I told to continue with the order, asking him to keep me posted as things progress.
    On Tuesday afternoon, Josh called back to say that the were now in stock tyres and they’d be posted that night.
    On Thursday morning, the tyres arrived – about the same time as I was expecting when I placed the order.

This incident has supported my philosophy that it’s not the mistake that you make, it’s how you deal with them that matters.

So, well done Josh & Pedalon – I’ll certainly consider placing my next order with you.

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

I’ll second that…

Had a warranty issue on a GF and the warranty had some complications and they soughted everything for me and I had a new frame delivered and built up. Add to which I wanted to do an event at the weekend and they built the bike up for me within an hour of me calling to see if it had arrived.

Also would like to say thanks to TREK for honouring the warranty and sourcing a new frame even though they has ceased production of that model.

All round good service.

belugabob
    Free Member

Had a warranty issue on a GF and the warranty had some complications and they soughted sorted everything for me and I had a new frame delivered and built up.

There you go – sorted that for you 😉

(Sorry – couldn’t resist)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Good customer service report – www.pedalon.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.