Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Good Boot Tidy/Organiser
  • gaz552
    Free Member

I’ve a lot of random stuff in the boot of my car either daily (foot pump, 1l oil, rags etc, de-icer, scrapers etc.) and when going somewhere with the bike I then I have a lot of bike related stuff I bring too (including some spare socks/trousers/etc incase I get soaked).

At the moment I’m just carrying this stuff in 2 large Sports Direct bag for life type things which are really durable, but I’m thinking I’d prefer something more neat and organised.

Any suggestions?

Currently I’m transporting my bike inside the car so it’s pretty much over the top of the bags atm so something more neat that if possible took up less room would be great.

rp16v
    Free Member

All my deicer scraper packamacs pump rags and towel are under the floor stashed around the spare wheel when I go riding I use a plastic “washing basket” tub type carrier easy to get in and out I have an old laptop bag shoulder strap across the handles so can carry and wheel bike to-fro events\house in one trip

breninbeener

Those big flexi plastic buckets that builders use to move rubble!

totally ace

scaredypants

I have the bottom 12 inches or so of a cardboard bike delivery box in my car. Nice & slim so there’s still lots of room for other stuff. Won’t last forever but then I suppose I’ll have to buy another bike at some point 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Good Boot Tidy/Organiser’ is closed to new replies.