Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Good BMX'ing day out
  • ashmonkey
    Free Member

I am looking for some advice. I work in a residential childrens home and have a 13 year old lad who is mad about BMX’ing.

I need to get a day sorted for half term. I have been trying to get him on a MTB and over to a trail centre etc but he wont budge.

Not knowing a thing about BMX locations etc. Can anyone recommend somewhere to take him for a well deserved day out ? I am thinking along the lines of a trail centre but for him to ride his BMX. I’ll bring my SS jump bike along.

Somewhere in the south, happy to drive a couple of hours. Maybe a indoor park or maybe even an event around the 22nd of this month ?

_tom_
    Free Member

How far south are you? Adrenaline Alley in Corby is meant to be a good indoor park but I’ve never been despite living only about 20 minutes away! It has some resi practice jumps and a foam pit I think.

jedi

corby is geat fun 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ashmonkey
    Free Member

Thats exactly what I was thinking, perfect.

Thanks

kayak23

Adrenaline alley is fantastic but packed full of amazing riders which can make it a little intimidating although there are lots of little areas to use.
    You have epic skatepark in Birmingham too in moselywhich is good to but suffers from a plague of micro scooters…
    How south are you looking? Wouldn’t say Corby was south.
    You have loads of pump tracks around the midlands where you could ride too. Some great new tracks in Bristol and skateparks too…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Good BMX'ing day out’ is closed to new replies.