• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by aw.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • good bike shops in central london – tomorrow visit
  • aw
    Free Member

I have an interview in london holburn way and was wondering any good bike shops in or around the area to visit?

I am particular interested in road bikes and mostly looking at steel or Ti frames 🙂

superleggero
    Free Member

If you’re in the Holborn area then Condor Cycles is close:
    http://www.condorcycles.com/contact

aw
    Free Member

Thanks superego….

MrSmith
    Free Member

Bespoke isn’t far away and there’s a huge cycle-purgotry on the one way system at Holborn, in the other direction is cyclefit. The smaller places are ring the bell and look at things with no price tag kind of places though.

TheDoctor
    Free Member

Bespoke cycling worth a look, 143-145 Farringdon Road, EC1R 3AB

Kinoko Cycles, 10 Golden Square, W1F 9JA

MrSmith
    Free Member

If you are proper shopping not just drooling on the bling then a short bus/tube ride away are comtat and pretorious both do steel and carbon at the custom/high end. Would call in advance at comtat though as they are by appointment.

aw
    Free Member

Thanks chaps 🙂

scratch
    Free Member

Condors decent for a browse, mosquito are cool but over in Islington

cannondaleking
    Free Member

the vintage bike cave dude well worth a look give graham shout cool guy with cool stuff and nice coffee 😉 when I get down to the bike smoke (v rare) I always hit there and condor and few other smaller shops to see mates.

Enjoy your day trip I wish I was going

aw
    Free Member

Some feedback…went to Condor cycles in the end….cool shop with lovely bikes and really helpful staff..

The steel frames are excellent!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘good bike shops in central london – tomorrow visit’ is closed to new replies.