• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by grum.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Good bars in Barcelona
  • j5kol
    Free Member

So I’m in Barcelona with the wife and would like to hear your recommendations for somewhere to go after a meal for a nice drink (alcohol of course).

Marin
    Free Member

London Bar off the the old rambla street. About half way up on the left if your backs to the sea. Spanish punk thing used to go on there not to everyone’s taste bit I had fun.

br
    Free Member

It’s a rather large place, so it’d be handy to know exactly where you are – but tbh, whichever bar is within a few metres of where you are is normally a good start.

MrSmith
    Free Member

More location info needed and if you are 20 and like to not hear yourself think to a background of euro-pop while surrounded by tourists or ‘middle aged’ and like good wine/cocktails and a comfy seat 😆

donks
    Free Member

La Ramos negros I think it was called

StefMcDef
    Free Member

El Xampanyat.

Near the Dali Museum.

Great tapas, plentiful cava and a heady mix of locals and the rest of the world, the couple of times I’ve been there.

One of the best pubs anywhere, ever.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Also, Los Caracoles – down the bottom end of the Ramblas on the gothic quarter side – worth it just to have a peek into the open kitchens.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Watch out for pickpockets!

lemonysam
    Free Member

Zim in barre gothica’s our favourite. A shoebox sized wine bar attached to a cheese shop. Lovely.

bonchance
    Free Member

Haven carbon

peter1979
    Free Member

“i had a perfect dream, this dream was me and you”.

Mackem

Barri Gotic is best place for bars IMO. Just wander round and go into whatever takes your fancy.

grum
    Free Member

There’s an area called Gracia where I went to a really cool festival. Seemed quite an arty/bohemian area with some cool bars/restaurants.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Good bars in Barcelona’ is closed to new replies.