• This topic has 185 replies, 56 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 186 total)
  • Golly, some in the West don't like Chinese…
  • Cougar

Balls, I’ve just lost a big long reply to this. So I’ll cut to the chase and address the OP in a follow-up post. To wit, he’s not Fred, and thanks but you can all stop reporting him now.

I’ve only ever been on here as ‘cuterunner’ and one other name – which has yet to be unmasked.

That would be “Ro” then. Which one don’t you want?

iolo
    Free Member

Bloody cold but no snow. We had hot October – 25 degrees most days but now 8. Not so much rain. I did see snow on schneeberg yesterday so it’s not far.

cuterunner
    Free Member

Sushi? In Vienna? OMG, like eating haggis in Guangzhou.

Yes, it can be done, but the question is ‘Why would you?’

piemonster

I was putting some finishing touches on some internal cladding in a summer-house I’m building. What did you do?

I compiled a list of Churches in the Dundee/Angus/Dunkeld and Meigle. Some cash handling and banking, and tidied up the infamous room 17.

I also ate two biscuits.

cuterunner
    Free Member

You may refer to me as ‘Ro’ if you wish. Though that internet identity is somewhat past its sell by date 🙂

marcus7
    Free Member

I’ve got loads to do on the house before the builders arrive 🙁 still probably worth the hassle if it saves me a few quid ( bathroom shopping at the weekend… )

BobaFatt
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/lTJj4wbmAhk[/video]

cuterunner
    Free Member

Boba Fatt:

I know. Great writing. Does Myers script the whole thing?

Dark-Side

I made a cake for the work bake off yesterday, it took bloody ages. I got a nasty sugar burn on the end of my finger making a toffee sauce for it. Some arse pulled out on me drivin into work this morning, I had to brake and the cake hit the deck. Gutted I was.

iolo
    Free Member

Best sushi joint in town paid by someone else.
    Why not?

yunki
    Free Member

yossarian
    Free Member

Ro, that was it.

cuterunner
    Free Member

Hmmm, disassociation.

Eons ago my coach would try to teach me that as a way of dealing with the pain when racing. Think of something else – anything else – and hope the pain goes away.

Never worked for me. But, hey, it’s worth a try 🙂

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

4 pages and nobody’s mentioned cuterunner’s alterego:

I feel a ban coming on 😀

cuterunner
    Free Member

yunki:

That image is truly upsetting. Does this mean I’m insane? Or sane?

cuterunner
    Free Member

Because, iolo, sushi is an experience, not just a food. An experience one should only encounter in Japan. You should know this.

yunki
    Free Member

I don’t know cuterunner.. it’s called Meeting The God

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

To wit, he’s not Fred, and thanks but you can all stop reporting him now.

Of course he’s not Fred, he doesn’t even vaguely resemble Fred. I find it really weird how some people suffer from some sort of paranoia with regards to Fred and see him everywhere – 3dvgirl ? ! ffs.

It’s fairly obvious to me who Fred is at the moment, and no, he’s not doing anything to draw attention to himself.

nealglover
    Free Member

An experience one should only encounter in Japan. You should know this.

Balls.

That is all.

iolo
    Free Member

Cuterunner you really don’t half talk some shit

yossarian
    Free Member

Of course he’s not Fred, he doesn’t even vaguely resemble Fred. I find it really weird how some people suffer from some sort of paranoia with regards to Fred and see him everywhere – 3dvgirl ? ! ffs.

I agree. It almost makes me think that some people deserve to be trolled.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Roy Batty, is that you?

Cougar

Anyway. The abridged version of what I typed earlier is this.

You received a message from a moderator (not me) which I think was a misguided attempt at tongue-in-cheek humour. You’ve since received an apology in private for this, and on behalf of the moderation team I’d to reiterate that in public; to wit, no offence was intended.

That said. I’ve spent half an hour wading through your output from the last couple days using Google Translate to see what you had to say that was so important that it had to be posted in a manner most users couldn’t read. This would seem to be “not much”, so I can only conclude that you did it either for a bit of a giggle or to be bloody awkward.

I’ve no issue with you typing in Mandarin (or French, Urdu, Klingon, Hexadecimal, Morse or Semaphore) occasionally if it’s appropriate in context. We’ve had threads in the past where people have set decyphering challenges for each other, for instance. But ultimately this is an English speaking board, in so far as English is the common tongue spoken either natively or as a second language by every one of its users. Regularly using a different language becomes tedious, rude and antisocial, as you’re excluding a large proportion of readers from the conversation. So for this reason I’d suggest that you’ve had your fun and can now knock it off.

By your own admission you’ve got several bans to your name and multiple accounts. Both of these rule infractions are sufficient grounds for us to permanently ban your current account without further discussion, so I’d suggest that you bear this in mind when you’re “winding people up” in future.

Jamie
    Free Member

That’s abridged?

Sweet Jesus.

cuterunner
    Free Member

Huh. I didn’t even know that replicant had a name. I thought he was something like ‘replicant 618’. Just goes to show how little attention I pay to films.

BTW, is ‘Gravity’ as good as people say it is? Tempted to go see it…

Cougar

That’s abridged?

Actually, it probably isn’t. It was at the point I’d typed “abridged”.

Jamie
    Free Member

BTW, is ‘Gravity’ as good as people say it is? Tempted to go see it…

Oh dear. They’ve gone all emo.

tymbian
    Free Member

iolo..you lose! you fuelled CR…

DezB
    Free Member

At least attention whores don’t get frustrated on STW.

tymbian
    Free Member

Wish my lawn was Emo..

teasel
    Free Member

Actually, it probably isn’t. It was at the point I’d typed “abridged”.

P’tach…!

Jamie
    Free Member

Wish my lawn was Emo..

In case anyone is wondering, yes Tymbian is here all week, and he suggests you try the veal.

iolo
    Free Member

I’m a loser 😳
    We could discuss ways of getting it to shut up.
    I’ll go first – death by however way you deem neccessary

tymbian
    Free Member

😆

tymbian
    Free Member

Death by Bunga?

cuterunner
    Free Member

Cougar:

Thanks for your response, albeit somewhat later than you’d hoped 🙂

As to your invitation to ‘knock it off’ with regards to posting in Chinese, I think you could have phrased it a little more sweetly but I’m happy to comply. Though under mild protest, as within 50 years you’ll all be speaking Chinese anyway…

I’m well aware you can ban me for anything you care to think of, no need to remind me of this. I also realise that if I point out that my detractors use language that is both more offensive and less articulate than mine, this carries no weight with you whatsoever. So, please, act as you see fit.

I shall continue to converse and comment in a manner I consider reasonable, fair and, hopefully, amusing. If this offends the majority of forum contributors I would not expect to remain here much longer.

The choice, as always, is yours.

Cougar

P’tach…!

I’m reporting you for evading the swear filter.

(It’s “petaQ”… </geek>)

wwaswas

At 48 I’m really hoping I’m speaking Chinese in 50 years time.

I shall be quite pleased to still be able to speak English, tbh.

teasel
    Free Member

(It’s “petaQ”… </geek>)

🙂

Damn! Hoisted by my own Picard…

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Random word generator…

Cock

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 186 total)

The topic ‘Golly, some in the West don't like Chinese…’ is closed to new replies.