Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Golfie trails
  • ifindoubtflatout
    Free Member

I’m heading up to Innerleithen next week for a few days riding, I will be hitting the Inners and Glentress trails and was going to have a try over at Golfie. I did read that the Forestry have been felling up there and I was wondering what trails are usable still and are they easy enough to find.

Cheers in advance.

bloodsexmagik
    Free Member

https://www.trailforks.com/region/caberston/

Don’t go in the yellow bit (realistically all of the trails off the ‘back’ of the hill). Still plenty to ride.

ifindoubtflatout
    Free Member

Cheers for that.

Northwind

Still craploads to ride as bloodsexmagik says. Couple of my favourites are shut but people tend to start on 3G, Repeat Offender, Flat White, Community Service and the like anyway and they’re all open.

PS, definitely do Angry Sheep at inners too, it is godly.

ogden
    Free Member

I went and did 3G and flat white when I was up there and they were amazing! It’s all on trail forks

ifindoubtflatout
    Free Member

Cheers for the Replies guys. Definitely will be trying flat white and wanting to run on Waterworld. Does Angry sheep start up top or is it halfway down?

Northwind

Angry Sheep is over at innerleithen, it’s just down from the uplift dropoff circle (there’s another trail beside it called Green Wing which is also fantastic, it’s just not quite as awesome). No tech, just as flowy as it gets. and you can lap it easily just by turning right and going back up the uplift road, you end up exactly where you started.

I think Waterworld is in the closed area. Or rather, it isn’t but it exits into Boner which is.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Golfie trails’ is closed to new replies.