Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Goldwin bike-wear. Anyone use the stuff?
  • grtdkad

Spotted some mahoosive reductions on Goldwin bib-shorts and bib-tights.
    Basically reduced from >£150 a pair to around £40 a pair.

Being fairly cautious just wondered if this is a genuine offer for quality kit or whether your actually going to get about £40 worth of shorts for your £40. Who are Goldwin?

http://startcycles.co.uk/bike-wear/bottoms-trousers/bibtights/goldwin-mens-gwb-632-cycling-3-4-bib-tights-black-223719-0001.html

Any thoughts appreciated.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Can’t really offer much help but would be interested in hearing if their stuff is any good.

I’ve buought some heavily discounted Scott stuff from Start and have been really impressed with the quality.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Start Cycles always have this stuff in and it seems reasonable quality-wise, albeit the rrps are a bit of a joke, but the sizing is very strange (at east for the half dozen bits I’ve tried on). If I find one that fits me in one dimension it invariably seems not to fit somewhere else.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    grtdkad

Yeah me too. Happy with the Scott purchases from StartCycles.

grtdkad

Thanks Sam that’s interesting.

grtdkad

Anyone else used them? Or even heard of them?

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I have a Goldwin short sleeve jersey. The URL in the collar is http://www.goldwin.co.jp, so I will assume it is popular in Japan. Which may be the reason for the sizing issue mentioned above – the jersey is teeny tiny.

punchitchewie
    Free Member

I bought a goldwin shirt from start cycles and I really like it. It’s comfortable
    And keeps you cool in the sun and comfy in the cold. The sizes are
    Insane though. I’m a 40 chest and it was the XXXL that fit me. Defiantly worth
    the money though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Goldwin bike-wear. Anyone use the stuff?’ is closed to new replies.