Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Gold Sovereigns…
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

…what are they worth these days ?

Best place to sell ? In London, happy to go to dealers – not happy to be posting anything.

Do years/ different kings/queens attract a different price ?

TIA

joshvegas
    Free Member

I sold mine on ebay a few years ago.

A few hilarious low ball offers but ignoring those no issue.

Whats the problem with posting?

poolman
    Free Member

Hi ufg I may be interested in buying as just started looking at buying gold. Can you email me what you have and what you want for them.

thanks in advance

jimdubleyou

ATS Bullion have a shop in The Strand.

No idea of prices though – I assume they take a cut on the current spot price.

I suspect that unless you have something incredibly old or rare, you will just get the base metal price.

grizedaleforest

you will just get the base metal price.

Surely not 🙂

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

I sold x2 1908 full sovereigns to a gold dealer by post, I tried loads of places and looks at going rates on eBay but the London postal option paid the highest.
    They sent a recorded delivery envelope and I had the money direct to my account.
    I don’t think they went for much more than the weight value. And gold was high at the point I seem to remember.

CountZero

I’ve got a 1913 George V full sovereign, current value seems to be anywhere from £261-365, depending on where you look.
    Not that I’m in any way interested in selling it, it was passed on to me by my dad, from my granddad.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Gold Sovereigns…’ is closed to new replies.