Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Going to se Metallica tonight at the O2
  • kimbers

Metall up your ass!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Hold my breath as I wish for death…

sofatester
    Free Member

Is that some kind of strange fetish you have there Kimbers? 😯

kimbers

ChrisHeath

Hold my breath as I wish for death…

You do realise that’s not the best Metalli…

Oh forget it.

😉

kimbers

ChrisHeath

Good then?

I’m off to see them tonight in Newcastle.

kimbers

possibly best gig ive seen them do, had a lot to do with being right at the front tho

my ears are ringing my neck aches and im still burping horrible gasey larger

ChrisHeath

my ears are ringing my neck aches and im still burping horrible gasey larger

Sounds like a good night then.

😉

Marmoset
    Free Member

They were fantastic in Manchester last week……still good after a few decades on the road

xherbivorex
    Free Member

hmmm.
    doubt it was as good as they were at newcastle mayfair in september 1986 with cliff, 2 weeks before he died… i’ve seen them a few times since then and none of those have matched the intensity of the first time i saw them (anthrax were the support too; what a night it was).

plop_pants
    Free Member

Saw them when they first came over to the uk and supported ZZtop at Monsters of rock. ’84? Changed my life really.

kimbers

sadly never saw them with cliff, im not that old!!

first gig was the rather impersonal MK bowl in 1993, then donnington 95 and wembley last year

Bimbler
    Free Member

Saw them at the Marquee in 1984 – totally awesome. Changed my life too. Saw Slayer there too in 85 and that was even betterer. \m/

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

they are on form as always really, saw them several times over the years and continue to be awesome, saw them in manc this tour, big venues are never as good as small ones but they were still ace.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Going to se Metallica tonight at the O2’ is closed to new replies.