Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Going to be some disappointed fans heading back to London tonight.
  • midlifecrashes

Man U beaten. Good game though.

allthepies
    Free Member

Nice touch with Wellbeck getting the winner too.

chambord
    Free Member

but arsenal won i dont get it

allthepies
    Free Member

Obviously 🙂

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Welbeck for 60 mins gave a great account of why Utd sold him. Got the winner and kept going though. Ref had a bit of bottle, good to see.

midlifecrashes

For chambord:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rival-fans-poke-fun-manchester-1753964

There has been a running joke through SirAlex’s glory days that a good chunk of the crowd are rich London city traders jumping on a bandwagon.

rOcKeTdOg

Going to be some disappointed fans heading back to London tonight.

I would be too if I lived there

Junkyard
    Free Member

awfull defending
    Hard to say if arsenal deserved it [ the second goal was a gift] but the first goal was nice set up play.

De Gea is class but the rest or the team look pretty average [ rooney aside]

I wonder of LvG will reconsider the back pass 🙄

geoffj

Woeful performance by United, but the ref needs to grow a pair – no way that di Maria should have been sent off for tapping the ref’s back.

Right result though 👿

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

I agree Junkyard – didn’t think Arsenal were that much better to be honest and were gifted the goal. United didn’t create much which must be a concern at home against a defence prone to calamity.

chambord
    Free Member

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm tags. I live in Manchester and expect many of my blue friends will be putting similar messages on Facebook.

Disappointing to hear Utd fans booing Welbeck. He loves the club and always put in 100% for them when he played and then they got rid of him. Don’t blame him at all for celebrating like he did. In fact I like him even more for doing so.

no way that di Maria should have been sent off for tapping the ref’s back.

Nonsense, he grabbed the refs shirt. Granted it was soft but the ref didn’t really have a choice.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Looks like Oliver ain’t willing to take it like a certain Mr H. Webb.

Junkyard
    Free Member

it was soft but the ref didn’t really have a choice.

]
    The ref always has a choice and even more so for a soft one.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

De Gea saved them from being crushed. Referee was excellent. Utd now have a really tough run that should see them get pumped a few more times and I love it

Rockape63
    Free Member

Not sure if Arsenal deserved it…..my arse! Did you watch the game?

Thought United did well in the first half denyng Arsenal any time, but they tired and were never really in it.

dragon
    Free Member

Ref only gave a yellow for the shirt pull, it’s just that it was his second in a minute and he had to walk. Right decision imo and looking at Rooney’s face he was thinking ‘Oh sh*t’ as it happened.

I thought the Arse were much better and bossed the midfield in the second half.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Di Maria does have form…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PnxFS-grLU[/video]

mikey3
    Free Member

I smell a Jamie,glad ramsey is back and joe allen seems to be playing ok,we’re gonna smash those none European isrealis at the end of the month,onward to the euros(for a change).

Junkyard
    Free Member

@ rockape , judging by your description we did not watch the same game.

stevied
    Free Member

Good game to watch as an impartial. Thought the ref had a good game, nice to see someone punishing diving. DiMaria blatantly dived twice, rightly booked. Also rightly booked for grabbing the ref.
    Maybe the new generation of refs will take a bit of control back and have the players respect rather than trying to be best mates with them, like a Mr H Webb.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Going to be some disappointed fans heading back to London tonight.’ is closed to new replies.