Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Going round the neighbours-WTF content.
  • cfinnimore
    Free Member

Live in a semi (giggle) and right now really want to pop next door and ask them just what the bloody hell the kids are playing at?

It’s like **** Jumanji… their dog’s goin doolally too.

Not particularly peeved, it’s Sunday, just curious. Getting my Jackie Wilson & Observer on in peace is getting harder…

yunki
    Free Member

can you remember when you were a child..?
    Seemingly innocuous every day occurrences like chasing your brother upstairs and round the bedrooms and back down and into the garden and back upstairs.. or an afternoon of american wrestling practice on the sofa would have sounded like WW3 to the neighbours..

add a couple of cousins and a schoolfriend or two and it’s Jumanji.com

RichPenny
    Free Member

Just put some music on you miserable git!

I recommend the new Beach House album, it’s lovely 😉

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I broke things as a child.

Turned 12, got worse.

Got given a drumkit.

Aaah…… sorry Corpach for those long years of me trying to get “Rock n’ Roll” by Zepplin anywhere near good.

It must be lunchtime. Just what 5 & 7 year olds need, fuel. At least they can’t get on the trampolines in the rain.

What a miserable 25 year old fart I am :-). Got some Nas on, bum-bum-bum.

RichPenny
    Free Member

My 18 month old asks for music all the time, seems to have a penchant for breakbeat at the moment. I pity the neighbours when she figures out how to control the server! Might filter it so she can only play Aphex Twin 😈

Lifer
    Free Member

There’s only one thing for it – Meshuggah

uphillcursing
    Free Member

What will happen is that you will procreate. No longer will a newspaper last most of a Sunday Morning. Your kids will run riot but you will have moved to a detached house where it matters not.
    Screaming kids in Supermarkets will no longer be the noise that resonates in your nightmares. Finding a festering Haribo in the leather car upholstery will no longer make your blood boil. Sticky little finger marks on CDs/Piano/windows/guitars will no longer necessitate a call to the Spanish Inquisition.Sleep will become a commodity more valuable than any powder.
    In summary, you will have grown up.

qwerty
    Free Member

Pop a few diazepam in a packet of Haribo and post it through the letterbox.

stufive
    Free Member

Grown up and given up 🙂 after 4 years of saying dont touch that, put that down, dont draw there, u get tired of hearing your own voice! I just ride more now 🙂

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Lifer, absolutely brilliant. I think it was Yunki and I who decided on Akercocke for such occasions.

Tbh, i’m a serial whinger about this. These cheap-ass Wimpy one up one down’s are like living in a paper-lantern.

Boo.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

BUUUUUUT UPHILL, STUFIVE I DON’T WANNA!

Are we there yet?

The kids are alright anyway.

I won’t resurrect “the guy upstairs” thread. I’ll just keep kicking his car.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Going round the neighbours-WTF content.’ is closed to new replies.