Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Going out in the evening of the spur of the moment :oD
  • hora
    Free Member

So, the weather was stunning last night wasn't it? Within 5mins of the thought I was in the car and setting off- lovely ride over Rivi then back home for 8.30pm.

Popping out on the spur of the moment feels like you were a kid again? 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

Even better when you don't have to travel by car to ride and just ride from home 🙂

hora
    Free Member

I know. I did think that would even better! Only took 25min's though 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tinsy
    Free Member

Your wife must be a saint, our new baby makes spur of the moment riding a thing of the past!!! however we do have 2 other children to sort out too.

hora
    Free Member

Well I took him to the park first with our dog for mrshora to relax. We are stopping at one. If we had two I know it'd be impossible.

I_Ache
    Free Member

We are stopping at one.

Yea good one! Just wait until he is walking and she turns to you and says he's a toddler we don't have a baby any more, lets have another.

hora
    Free Member

No. At this very moment I am removing my nuts with a rusty old spoon 😯

jimster
    Free Member

Did the "spur of the moment" Sunday Evening on the Malverns – absolutely cracking ride, hardly a soul about. 😀 😀

Mrs had cooked tea for when I got home too. 😀 😀 😀

hora
    Free Member

I also brought back flowers as a thank you 8)

You know the thinking… 😉

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Mine have just turned 4 and 7 and it seems we've turned a corner now, riding wise. Managed to ride 5 nights out of the past 7. She did mention casually about having another recently, but I'm not entertaining that idea, back to sleepless nights and riding my bike once a fortnight, no thanks.

hora
    Free Member

Well I feel we'd be reaching 'too old' by the time that thought of a second nipper came round. I think we've scratched the baby itch just nicely 🙂

pedalhead
    Free Member

For the first 18 months of our eldest's life, we thought the same thing. Then the really bad nights start to fade from recent memory and the thought of little sunshine having a sibling to play with enters Mummy and/or Daddy's head…ahhh wouldn't that be cute. Next thing you know, she's up the duff again. Rinse/repeat as appropriate 🙂

Good effort on the flowers though, nice touch.

hora
    Free Member

For the first 18 months of our eldest's life, we thought the same thing. Then the really bad nights start to fade from recent memory and the thought of little sunshine having a sibling to play with enters Mummy's and or Daddy's head…ahhh wouldn't that be cute. Next thing you know, she's up the duff again. Rinse/repeat as appropriate

That rusty spoon really smarts! 😐

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Going out in the evening of the spur of the moment :oD’ is closed to new replies.