Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • GoGo’s Infestation
  • nukeproof
    Free Member

Anyone else suffering a GoGo’s infestation? There bloody everywhere in my house and I know they’re eventually going to end up in the bin.

Just found one in my coat and one in my shoe. Found loads cleaning out the car as well.

grynch
    Free Member

??

grievoustim
    Free Member

they’re not quite as painful to stand on with bare feet as lego bricks – but its close

nukeproof
    Free Member

Looking at that photo, it could be worse but no, its these…

…and yes, as grievoustim says, they are slightly more forgiving than Lego bricks but also slightly more pointless

druidh
    Free Member

OK – what is a GoGo?

miketually
    Free Member

My mam was a Go Go dancer.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Wake me up before you

Sorry.

I’m a very bad person

nukeproof
    Free Member

Sorry. I’m a very bad person

??? Nope…you’ve lost me Cheesy

Count
    Free Member

Those look like Series 3 – we have the whole of Series 1, some Series 2 and now a lot of Series 3 (inc the special editions).

Biffer
    Free Member

Exactly the same in my house I’m afraid !

Yep, its seems that all my 2 talk about is these damn things, as the Count says – Series, !, 2 3, limited editions – its driving me mad !!!!!
    Oh, don’t forget the sticker books as well

got to agree – nowhere near as bad as standing or kneeing on a bit of lego – arrgh 😉

Avocado
    Free Member

OK – what is a GoGo?

It’s two thirds of a Murray Walker catchphrase.

nukeproof
    Free Member

Oh, don’t forget the sticker books as well

Oh yes, the books…offering exciting suggestions for games to pplay including knock your GoGos off the table and score points depending on which way they end up landing 🙄

The weird thing is my 6 year old and 3 year old have got over 100 of the things between them and yet they know exactly who’s is who’s…its liking living with mini versions of Rain Man

GhostRider
    Free Member

I caught my ten year old arrangeing his on a toy garage and taking pictures with an old digital camera. He’s spent his last 3 weeks pocket money on books about them and has been ranting on all this week about buying 3 packs of series whatever with this weeks money.

grynch
    Free Member

ack, no kids here so I’ve missed THAT version of the Go’Go’s

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘GoGo’s Infestation’ is closed to new replies.