Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Goggles to fit over glasses?
  • alexonabike

Do any non glasses-specific goggles fit over (small) glasses?

I have a small head and OTG goggles such as Oakley's L-Frame are WAY too big.

Any other ideas that do not involve contacts?

redthunder
    Free Member

I can help you here 🙂

I bought a pair of theses from ebay for $8. They go over the top of my specs with non problem and they dont look to special. A darn sight cheaper than a pair oakleys etc.

Very strong and smoke colour looks good.

http://www.elvex.com/OVR-Spec.htm

Going to get a clear pair for winter.

I'll dig out the ebayer who supplied me a few pix of me with them on.

samuri
    Free Member

Shop around on ebay for skiing goggles. I've bought a few pairs that quite happily fit over my glasses from there.

redthunder
    Free Member
    gcaster
    Free Member

I have Anon Realm skiing goggles.
    Left my contacts at home (error) on my last ski trip and fortunately these fit over them like a dream.
    They aren't cheap but they're very VERY good goggles.

alexonabike

Thanks for the suggestions. I guess its a case of 'suck it and see'!

.duncan
    Free Member
    alexonabike

O-Frames clear glasses? That's great! I have A-frames for snow sports that are way too small for glasses – I cut up an old pair and blue tacked the lenses to the insides of the goggles – worked well, temporarily!

Taff
    Free Member

I've got but no longer use smith warp stars. Brilliant for going over glasses when wearing a full face or just wearing them normally

foxyrider
    Free Member

? 😉

MikeT-23
    Free Member

I had a set up involving an elaborate system of ropes and pullies a small pair of glasses made from a type of memory metal which couldn't really lose their shape, but had some pliability to comfortably be worn under a pair of Bolle goggles, bought for ten quid from an army surplus store. Olive drab colour, with interchangeable colour lenses for specific conditions.
    Almost perfect!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Goggles to fit over glasses?’ is closed to new replies.