Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Goggles and specs
  • allankelly

Hi, I got a bouncy bike and I'm going a bit quick. I;ve had more crap in my eyes than before. I'll do the inner-tube on the fork mudguard thing, but I think it's an excuse for some goggles. Ideally I'll wear my gregory pecks at the same time.

Anyone recommend specs-compatible goggles?

Or just googles generally.
    Ideally cheap, obviously!

Ta, al.

CalD
    Free Member

i have oakleys poss A-frames or something and they work fine with my glasses, depends what kind of glasses u have but all my oakley glasses have fitted under my oakley goggles both snow and mtb fine 🙂 jus go to a shop with them on an stick em on yer pus you wearing them with a proper fullface?

allankelly

Oh good, thanks. I've got wee metal specs.

I have a full-face but I'm thinking mostly the "Cedric" look with a piss-pot. Especially for Strathpuffer (but that's on the SS).

What's the difference between snow, MX and MTB goggles? I suspect "not much", but I have no idea.

These on ebay look just the ticket, mibbe another colour!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130345474378&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:GB:1123

Cheers, al.

jam-bo

if your planning on climbing or even riding on the flat in goggles you will find they will steam up very very quickly….

5thElefant
    Free Member

I always raced MX with specs under goggles. Just get the large frame version meant for them. Use anti-mist spray (Bob Heath's).

allankelly

Hmm, I do steam up a lot… 😕

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Goggles and specs’ is closed to new replies.