Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Goddamn Hotmail account hacked
  • smogmonster

Anyone know a contact number for Hotmail? Some sh1tbag has hacked my account, and wiped off some important documentation for me, including all my emigration correspondance, so i would like to try to have it reinstated. does anyone know how to contact Hotmail?

glenh
    Free Member

Thousands of hotmail account details have been leaked on the net recently.
    Anyone with a hotmail account is advised to change their password.

Dobbo
    clubber
    Free Member

One of the most common ways that accounts are hacked is by people using their email address and the same password to register for all sorts of web stuff – all it takes is the website owners to be unscrupulous or for the website to be hacked and then people can get into your email account and more importantly things like paypal.

I've had a quick google and can't find anything about getting a backup for hotmail once stuff has gone, I'm afraid.

steviep
    Free Member

If you e mail microsoft hotmail support they will sort you out.It may take a couple of days though. My wifes account was hacked last year and hotmail sorted it out for us no problems and we didnt lose any data.

Dobbo

Hotmail should only be used as a Mickey Mouse email account in my book, use it to register with sites you don't mind spamming you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Goddamn Hotmail account hacked’ is closed to new replies.