Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • God help me – sleepover impending
  • STR Junior is 13 tomorrow and as part of the birthday proceedings another SIX 13yr old girls are taking over the house tonight.

Show me the way to the pub!

See you on the other side – wish me luck, I may not be sane tomorrow.

gordimhor

Six thirteen year olds ! You are already certifiably insane:-)

scotroutes

That was about the age we stopped caring and just let them get on with it.

tenfoot

Good luck. My 8 yo daughter had two friends to sleep last week. They were still awake when we went to bed, with one of them crying that she wanted to go home.

I had to laugh the next morning when one of them declared we live in a weird house when my littl’un told them she wasn’t allowed on her I-Pod Touch at 7.30 in the morning.

pennine
    Free Member

With 3 kids, we’ve been having sleepovers for over 15yrs. Kitted out one of the cellars into a kids, then teenagers then young adults (basically a late drinking room!). Various electronic gadgets TV etc to keep them happy plus a toilet/shower & space to bed down. At 13 we just kept an eye on them without being there all the time.

The mixed sex sleepovers didn’t happen until they reached 17 ish 😉

Yeah, they’ve been happening for years here too – just not so many guests.

DVD’s and munchies, takeaway to be ordered – we will retire upstairs, with a pub visit for me somewhere in the mix.

mightymule
    Free Member

I recommend fire, and lots of it….

takisawa2

We do two a year for Beavers.
    But that’s only 40 of them.
    And they are only 6/7.
    They do run out of energy eventually, although one dorm were discovered running a Top Trumps card school at gone midnight.

The dark force that is half a dozen 13yr olds is not to be messed with.

andy7t2
    Free Member

mightymule are you Mick Philpott

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Eldest 16 declared a sleepover last week 6 large 16 year old lads present quite a tripping hazard when they are sprawled all over a small cottage!

I wish you temporary deafness and the ability not to care about your precious things!

mightymule
    Free Member

mightymule are you Mick Philpott

Er, I’ll check – but I’m pretty sure that I’m not.

Who is Mick Philpott?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘God help me – sleepover impending’ is closed to new replies.