Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • go too sleep you got work tomorrow
  • watsontony
    Free Member

who else hates the last few hours of the weekend just knowing its another monday tomorrow

druidh
    Free Member

What is this “work” of which you write?

cloudnine
    Free Member

stay up for a few more hours just to make sure you are proper tired and grumpy tomorrow

mrmo
    Free Member

on holiday so not to fussed….might go to the beach, might go for a ride, not decided yet.

sorry probably not what you want to know.

🙂

watsontony
    Free Member

its okay it will rain. you will be riding i will be inside… just trying to cover i am wel jel

Jamie
    Free Member

I have a day off and am dog sitting tomorrow, so going to bed earlier tonight!

Night all 8)

Duggan

Yeah it sucks, I never seem to be able to sleep on Sunday nights for some reason

_tom_
    Free Member

The thought of it is always worse than it is, I don’t mind my job at all. Only got 2 days in then 3 days off anyway so it’s not too bad for me 😀

watsontony
    Free Member

I never seem to be able to sleep on Sunday nights for some reason

thats coz wen ur eyes close its suddenly monday morning. i also like rinsing the very last out of my weekend

nicholas_yiu

Planning another dawn ride tomorrow, kind of soften the blow. Don’t know why I am not in bed yet though.

althepal

Used to be like that till I changed jobs to something I like..
    Oh aye, I start on a Thursday so as far as I’m concerned it’s Thursday night!! (although I’m off today also..)

Kevevs
    Free Member

don’t start ’till noon, it’s surprising how long you can stretch out a 2 mile cycle commute if you set off at 10 😉

mjsmke

only for 4 more days then 2 weeks and 3 days off!!!

dantsw13

Work?? Nope, got another 5 weeks on the sofa with my Morzine induced broken bones. I shall be an Olympic expert by the end. Actually I think I’ll be ready to throttle the whole BBC by the end – NOT impressed by their whole package.

On the downside, I am looking after the kids for the whole summer break 🙁

granny_ring

Your Monday morning is my Thursday morning so it’s not so bad 🙂

ajantom

Another 5 weeks holiday for me 😉

….though I do have to rewrite a whole load of Yr9 schemes of work at some point.

yunki
    Free Member

being a househusband with two small kids means that for me there’s little difference between 9am monday, 3am thursday, 5pm wednesday, lunchtime saturday or midnight on sunday..

right now a 5 month old boy has just puked onto my neck and back.. I may or may not sleep between now and 6am when the day shift starts with his big brother, and a 14 hour ceaseless interrogation of whys, whats, hows, looks and can I haves, plus housework, errands etc.. if I do manage to grab a few hours rest at some point, you can guarantee that sleep will be interrupted at irregular intervals for high decibel level noise assault and stress positions, with the possibility of faecal matter.. (these random assaults will continue during waking hours, doubling in intensity and frequency between 6am and 8pm)

there are no weekends off, no lunch breaks and no going home at 5pm..

the Geneva convention would not allow it in a war zone..

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

I fly to Crete at 7 tomorrow morning, so still awake so when I get to Crete I can be a proper English grumpy git!

monkeychild
    Free Member

Last night in my bed for 4 months as I am off out of area with work. Struggling with sleep as its the first time I will be away from my 2 boys. (17mths and just about to turn 3 missing his birthday) I’m going to miss them a lot.

user-removed
    Free Member

I don’t get to have weekends very often – I’m a wedding photographer on Saturdays. Portraits, processing, marketing, dealing with clients, SEO and dog walking pretty much kill the rest of the week too. Wouldn’t have it any other way though. Baby due in November so the very last ounce of spare time is likely to disappear!

I do remember what it’s like to have a ‘normal’ job though, so can sympathise.

scotchegg
    Free Member

I work shifts, first night off after nights. I wonder why I am still up lol

At least I’ll not be joining the Monday morning commuters.

stewartc
    Free Member

Due to time difference I have to start work 7 hours earlier than you so think yourself lucky!

timidwheeler

I work shifts, first night off after nights. I wonder why I am
    still up lol

Me too. Just finished and am off for 2 days.

PiknMix
    Free Member

On this note can I take the opportunity to thank each and every one of you amazing tax payers, for you without knowing are helping to fund my 5 year uni adventure 🙂

3 down 2 to go 🙂 and today my sky planner is going to take a beating with a catchup day.

Have fun at work 😉

muggomagic

I couldn’t sleep last night as I’ve buggered my ankle falling off my bike yesterday. I spent last night worrying about NOTbeing able to go in. The joys of being a contractor.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I work part time so do 2 on and 5 off… 8) This single parent gig isn’t all its cracked up to be you know. Think I might go for a ride.

Dancake
    Free Member

Dont have to go in until tonight. Hoping the postman will be a shock so I can have an evening ride before I go in.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘go too sleep you got work tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.