Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Go Pro Session mounts
  • white101

As per title, I am looking for advice on mounts for the session, helmet, seat or bar mounts. Do people stick with OEM or is there aftermarket stuff just as good? I wont be boring anyone on here with short clips of me getting 6 inches of air off a kerb on the high street, I bought it for my daughter for a recent trip to the states and she has let me ‘borrow’ it. I will however be using it for a gliding trip I am on in the new year over the North Yorks but it came with one of the handle things that will suffice for that.

nwmlarge
    Free Member

if you use the handle one then make sure you use the loop of string around your wrist
    It’s a bit hit and miss with Go pro mounts, some are really good value others are just cheap shite

I most recently broke a genuine Go pro one which is annoying.

styles
    Free Member

Just get one of the kits from Amazon with all the different mounts in. About £20 for the lot and they all work well

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rossburton
    Free Member

For riding, you want a chest mount. Official stuff is obviously good but the no-name stuff on Amazon is just as good generally.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

SP gadgets on eBay/ amazon are high quality.

You may also find copies of their handlebar mounts, but these are made of plastic, rather than metal.

prawny

I’ve got a legit one and an eBay special, legit one is better, but not £15 better.

Also, as above chest or head for MTB, under bars is good on the road

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Go Pro Session mounts’ is closed to new replies.